Friday, September 12, 2008

My Lil Einstein @ 17 mos




It takes quite a loooong time to update my lil einstein's (why einstein? tgk rambutlaa mmg einstein :P ) progress....of course she's progressing very well:

-Can run now, penat gila nak kejar esp @shopping complex area
-Understands simple order
-love to sing and dance
-brave enough to explore new things (walaupun mula2 tu mcm takut2)
-Can clearly pronounce few words:

mama: me, of course
babah: her father
caaantik: cantik
aatuk: atuk
niknik: nenek
aati: auntie
bek: bird
beek: bag
nakni/naak: nak ini/nak
nanak: tak nak
tatak: kakak
adik: adik
jatuh: jatuh
adui: adoi
tati: kaki
yee: yeay
aiss: eyes
yeh: hair
taa: star
babaii: bye
duk: duduk
dok: dog (wu wu: woof woof)
tek: cat
pishh: fish

and lots more that i can't really remember..byk vocab jugak dah boleh sebut...her caretaker did inform me, 'dia ni cakap clear, x pelat...' wah cepatla bercakap anak mama ni...senang mama nak tau sara nak apa...

I'm grateful to the One, as now her airways is not as sensitive as previous time. Her immunity gets stronger each and every day...no more nebulising session, yeay!

Am happy and glad to see her growing up in front of me. I bet, pejam celik pejam celik, kompom dah turn to anak dara anak aku niii..


No comments: