Wednesday, August 02, 2006

02062006-02082006

It's two month now after i am officially announced as a wife of Muhammad Khairie. My feeling? Hmmm..bercampur-baur...happy and honoured to be his only wifey..(yeah, ONLY) Well, let's look at the biggest decision made by us since the knot being tied:

We decided to move out from my parent in-law and live on our own. I'm not sure if this decision is made to soon or what..but i've got no choice:

1) I can't allow myself feeling too comfy staying in the house..because later both of us will not feel like moving out anymore..(why not, you've got nothing to worry: all bills settled by mak and abah, dinner will always ready when you work late and return home only at 8..so why move?) -->this is what i want to avoid of.

Being too comfortable of something will make you forget about any other thing you need to think of. Sorry mak and abah dearest, it's not that i don't like staying with you..i think both mak abah understand
and agree with this decision.

2) It's my working schedule: I have standby-shift, which means 'abnormal' working hours. Start at 2 PM and return home at 10PM, followed by standby until 830AM the next day. Eventhough it's only one-week-in- a-month duty, i am sure they will be distracted with all this: the phone calls at 3AM, watching their only son waiting for wifey returning home at 10++PM..huh..it shows a bad reputation of me as a wife!

3) I can do all i want to! You won't wear a short in front of your father in law...You can't wake up late while your mother in law prepares the breakfast. Now in our own place: YEEHAA! i can wear anything i want, or nothing at all..(well this is the best reason that makes my dear hubby agrees to move out) anyway, thanks abang! for being so understanding and always supporting me for this...muaahhhss


3 comments:

Bedah said...

warghhh terer lah.. dah 3 post

Anonymous said...

ooo...a reasonable reason...anyway I love you...whatever,whenever,wherever

napish said...

bedah-->hehe

abang-->i love you too